Listen / Download Mp3 (Time 17:52)
Lecture hosted by Sisters United Upon Knowledge, online study group
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 01:15:51)
Bismillah wa -Alhamdulillah wa Salaatu wa Salaam ‘alaa Rasulillah ‘amma ba’d
The Noble Shaykh ‘Abdullah an-Najmi (May Allah Preserve Him) from the mashaayikh of Jeezan, Saudi Arabia is a student of Ash-Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmi (rahimahullah) and Shaykh Zayd al-Madkhalee (hafidhahullah).
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 33:45)
Ibn ‘Abbaas (radhiyAllahu ‘anhumaa) reported, “The Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)observed Saum (fasting) on the day of ‘Ashoora and commanded us to fast on this day.” [Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]
Abu Qatadah (radhiyAllahu ‘anhu) reported, The Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) was asked about observing As-Saum (the fast) on the tenth day of Muharram, and he replied, ”It is an expiation for the sins of the preceding year.” [Muslim]
Ibn ‘Abbaas (radhiyAllahu ‘anhumaa) reported, The Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “If I remain alive till the next year, I shall also observe fast on the ninth of Muharram.” [Muslim]
Despite these clear cut ahadeeth, there are many accursed innovations practiced on this day particularly by the Shi’a who claim to mourn the murder of al-Husayn (radhiyAllahu ‘anhu) by performing acts which blatantly oppose the Sunnah of the Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
Reiterating this point, Shaykh Ibn Baaz (rahimahullah) stated, “Again, mourning on the Day of ‘Ashoora` is one of the condemned Bid‘ahs introduced by ar-Raafidhah, with which they contradicted Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa‘ah (those adhering to the Sunnah and the Muslim main body), and the path of the Sahaabah(Companions of the Prophet). Consequently, it is not permissible to imitate them in this matter.”
Reference: Ibn Baaz, ‘Abdul ‘Azeez. “Hadith: Anyone who bathes on the Day of â€˜Ashuraâ will not be sick during that whole year.” The General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta.http://alifta.net (accessed November 6, 2013).
Shaykh ‘Abdullah an-Najmi (hafidhahullah) will clarify for us the established Sunan of the day of ‘Ashoora`and by the Permission of Allah refute the acts of innovation associated with it according to the Qur’aan andSunnah upon on the understanding of the Salaf-us-Saalih.
We ask Allah to guide us to all that He loves and is pleased with and that He protects us from falling into innovation in the Deen.
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 22:57)
Abu Khadeejah Talhat As-Senegaalee is the imaam and khateeb of Masjid ibn ‘Abbaas (College Park, GA)
“Indeed, this Knowledge is Religion, So Examine the One You Take Your Deen (Religion) From” – Abu Khadeejah AbdulWaahid [Audio|En]
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 42:32)
Courtesy: Salafiyyah Maldives
Imaam Ibn Seereen (rahimahullaah) said:
“Indeed, this Knowledge is Religion, So Examine the One You Take Your Deen (Religion) From.”
- Indeed This Knowledge Is Religion So Look To The One You Take Your Religion From – Shaykh Muhammad al-Imaam [Audio|Ar-En]
- Knowledge is Not to be Taken from the Pious Worshipper who doesn’t have Knowledge – Hasan as Sumali [Audio|En]
- Explaining Ibn al Qayyim poetry ”Knowledge is ‘Allaah said’ and ‘His messenger said’ …” – Shaikh Al-Ghudayaan [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
- Distinguishing Those From Whom Knowledge Is Taken – Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid [Audio|En]
- Adhering to the Understanding of the Companions – Knowledge is what comes from Allaah and His Messenger – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
- O Hasty Youth! Come to your Senses and Respect the Rights of The (Upright) Scholars and Teachers
- Criterion To Distinguish A True Scholar From An Imitator – Shaykh ibn Baaz
- Only a Person of Sunnah Loves the Ulemah and a Liar Hates Them (Must Listen
- [Video] The Evil Results of a Scholar of Innovation (MUST SEE)
- Not all who read are scholars – (must see, emotional!)
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 22:55)
Posted from: https://soundcloud.com/salafievents/dua-supplication