What Has Been Said About Fortune-tellers and Their Like – Kitaab at-Tawheed – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
This is the weekly Saturday morning class given at Masjid at-Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA.
From the book Al-Mulakhas fee Sharh Kitaabit-Tawheed by Sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan.
Kitaab At-Tawheed, Chapter: 24 (please note that some publications list chapters differently) - [Read @ What Has Been Said About Fortune-tellers and Their Like]
What Has Been Said About Fortune-tellers and Their Like
Muslim has narrated, on the authority of one of the wives of the Prophet (Hafsah – may Allah be pleased with her), that Allah’s Prophet said:
“Whoever went to a fortune-teller and asked him about some matter (i.e. of the unseen) and believed him, will have his prayer rejected for forty days.”
You may download the original text in Arabic here: الملخص في شرح كتاب التوحيد
Posted from : http://followthesalaf.com
Prayer of the Traveler – From the book Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi by Sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
- The Prayer of a Traveler - by Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzan
Taken from “A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence” (Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi) by Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzan , Vol 1
- The Traveler, Traveling, and Its Conditions – Shaykh al-Albaani [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
“It’s My Money!” Quick Reminder To Muslims
Video Courtesy: MuslimVlogGuy
What are you doing with your money? When you have a lot of wealth, do you just boast with it?And if you’re poor, are you striving to pay the zakat?
- Be thankful for Allah’s Blessings – Story of the Leper, the Bald Man and the Blind Man – Shaykh ibn Uthaymeen [Mp3|Ar-En]
- The ways by which you can obtain Barakah (blessing) in your Money – Umar Quinn (mp3/english)
- Earn Halaal Spend on Halaal – Abu ‘Abdis Salaam Siddiq Al Juyaanee [Audio|En]
- The Encouragement to Eat of what Your Own Hands Have Earned & Sufficing with it Over Begging & Subjugating Oneself to Handouts [PDF] -Taken from ‘Riyadh as-Saliheen’ By Imaam an-Nawwawi
- The Spendthrift – Taken from “A Warning from Wastefulness and Extravagance” by Ibn Baaz
- (Must Watch) The Happy Life – Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan [Video|Ar-En]
- Take Care of Five Things Before Five Things – Umar Bryant [Mp3|En]
- Look to those below you – Sheikh Aasim Al Qoryooti [Mp3|Ar-En]
Some Muslims think for some reason that they are not affected when they sin. This is the deception of shaytaan. Every time you sin, you change for the worse unless you repent and replace it with good deeds. Even when you do a great deed like calling the adhaan, you could be deceived with a small sin that would change you for the worse.
- Story of a man who succumbed to Temptation
- The look is one of the poisonous arrows of the Devil
- The Great Virtue of Lowering the Gaze - by Imâm Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
- The Ill Effects of Television - Abu Mohammed Abdur-Rauf Shakir [Book]
- TV – Yes or no ? - by Saleh as-Saleh
- Al ‘Allaamah Shaykh Muqbil’s fatwaa on television (TV)
- The Ruling on Television - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee