Have Taqwa of Allah & Perform 5 Salah, Fast in Ramadhan, Pay Zakah & Obey your Leaders – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
Audio : Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee (hafidhahullaah)
Explanation of Selected Ahaadeeth from Riyaadus-Saaliheen by Sheikh Muhammad ibn al-Uthaymeen.(rahimahullaah)
In this class we read the explanation of the last hadith in the chapter of at-Taqwaa which is the sermon of the Messenger sallallahu alaihi wa sallam in the Farewell Pilgrimage.
Wednesday’s classes on the Explanation of Riyaadus-Saaliheen are held particularly for women after salatul-asr at Masjid Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA. However, this is a book for us all to learn and benefit from, and we encourage everyone to join us.
Posted from : http://followthesalaf.com
73. Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) during the sermon of the Farewell Pilgrimage saying, ”Be mindful of your duty to Allah; perform your five daily Salat, observe Saum during the month (of Ramadan) , pay the Zakat on your properties and obey your leaders; (if you do so) you will enter the Jannah of your Rubb”.
Commentary: The word Wada`, means to say farewell. The Farewell Pilgrimage was the last pilgrimage, the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) performed, and on this occasion he bade farewell to the people and for this reason it came to be known as Hajjat-ul-Wada`. Obedience of the rulers is stressed but it is conditional, that is to say, they are to be obeyed only if their orders are not against the injunctions of Allah. Similarly, their obedience is obligatory till such time that they do not do anything which amounts to open disbelief. If any of these two things occurs, then no obedience would be due to them.
Guidelines In Islam For The Woman – Abdur-Razzaq ibn Abdil-Muhsin Al-Badr – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
This Friday Khutbah was given at Masjid At-Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA.
This was taken from one of the khutab of our noble sheikh Abdur-Razzaq ibn Abdil-Muhsin Al-Badr. You can find the original audio and transcription here:صيانة الإسلام للمرأة
These are beautiful guidelines that every Muslim woman should adhere to. They do not oppress her nor do they take her freedom, as some foolish people claim. Rather they are legislated by Allahu subhaanahu wa ta’aala to preserve and protect the precious and priceless gem that is the Muslim woman.
- The Muslim Woman is the Best of Women on Earth – Hasan As-Somali [Audio|En]
- Selections from the Book: My Advice to the Women – Hasan as-Sumaalee [Mp3|En]
- A Reminder to the Women who are Being Tested by Allaah with Calamities, Misfortunes and Homelessness – Dawud Adib [Mp3|En]
- Why are Women The Majority of The Hellfire – Shaykh ‘Adil as-Sayyid [Mp3|Ar-Eng]
- Women who are Clothed Yet Naked with Hair Like The Humps Of Camels (Camel Hump “Hijab”) – Hasan as-Somali (mp3/english)
- Removing Doubts about the Status of Women in Islam – Shaykh Ahmad ‘Umar Bazmool (mp3/arabic-english)
- Ther Great blessings of Allaah (Subhaanahu wa ta’alaa) on Women by Islaam – Abu Yusuf Khaleefah (mp3/english)
Prayer of the Traveler – From the book Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi by Sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
- The Prayer of a Traveler - by Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzan
Taken from “A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence” (Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi) by Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzan , Vol 1
- The Traveler, Traveling, and Its Conditions – Shaykh al-Albaani [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]