Sending Salaat upon the Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam)
Abbas Abu Yahya (hafidhahullaah)
Audio Courtesy: tawheedsunnah youtube user
Abbas Abu Yahya delivers a Khutba at Masjid as Sunnah Cranford, The brother talks about the example of the companions and how they would send salutations upon the messenger (on whom be peace and blessings)
Allah, the Exalted, says:
“Allah exalts the mention of His Messenger (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) and His angels supplicate Him to do so. O you who believe! supplicate Allah to exalt his mention and to grant him safety and security.
`Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying:
Whoever supplicates Allah to exalt my mention, Allah will exalt his mention ten times. [Muslim].
Anas bin Maalik (radhi Allaahu anhu) said: Verily the Prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
Whoever sends Salah upon me once Allah will send ten upon him and remove ten of his sins and raise his rank by ten levels.
Imam Ahmad in his Musnad, Imam Bukharee in Adabul Mufrad #642 and #643. Jami Sagheer #6359 authenticated by Al Abaanee
Many translations by the brother - http://abdurrahman.org/knowledge/Abbas-Abu-Yahya.html
- The Meaning of Salaat and Salaam on the Prophet - Shaikh ‘Abdul-Muhsin bin Hamad Al-’Abbaad
- The Obligation of Supplicating Allah to Exalt His Mention and its Excellence, and its Manner - Riyad as Saliheen
- Occasions Legislated to Send Salaah upon the Messenger (salallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) - Shaikh Rabee
- Great Reward - Be of those who obtains Prophet’s intercession (Shafa’ah) on the Day of Judgment
- Great Reward - Allaah bless him 10 times, 10 sins forgiven, raise rank by 10 levels
Calling On The Prophet sallaAllahu alaihi wasallam For Help Is Shirk
Abu Khadeejah AbdulWaahid (hafidhahullaah)
Short Clip !!
Audio extarcted from Youtube User SalafiDawahNZ
Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said, in his speech after the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had died, “Whoever used to worship Muhammad, Muhammad has died, but whoever used to worship Allaah, Allaah is Alive and will never die.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari).
“Verily, you (O Muhammad) will die, and verily, they (too) will die” [al-Zumar 39:30]
“Muhammad is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)?” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:144]
“And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad); then if you die, would they live forever? [al-Anbiyaa’ 21:34]
“And those, whom you invoke or call upon instead of Him, own not even a Qitmeer (the thin membrane over the date stone). If you invoke (or call upon) them, they hear not your call; and if (in case) they were to hear, they could not grant it (your request) to you” [Faatir 35:13-14]
- What do you know about “The Poem of the Scarf”? Famously known as ‘Qasidah-Burdah’ by Muhammad bin Saeed Al-Busairi (601-695 AH) – by Shaykh Muhammad Jameel Zenoo
In the past few years, there is a particular piece of Arabic poetry that has reached the Muslims in the west and has been translated into English. This poem is called Qasidah Al-Burdah by Muhammad Al-Busairi. It is also known as the most famous if not the most famous poem that supposedly praises the Prophet (sallah allahu alieh wasalam).The poem has been widespread in Arabic for nearly eight centuries and many scholars have replied to it in Arabic.
- Was the Prophet created from light?
Al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah li’l-Buhooth al-‘Ilmiyyah wa’l-Ifta’ (Standing Committee for Academic Research and the Issuing of Fatwas). Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/310.
Sending Salutations Upon The Prophet On Jumu’ah (a forgotten Sunnah)
Abu Talhah Dawood Burbank (rahimahullaah)
Visit : www.ittibaa.com
Related Must Read Links:
- The Meaning of Salaat and Salaam on the Prophet – Shaikh ‘Abdul-Muhsin bin Hamad Al-’Abbaad
- The Obligation of Supplicating Allah to Exalt His Mention and its Excellence, and its Manner – Riyad as Saliheen
- Occasions Legislated to Send Salaah upon the Messenger (salallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam)
- Be of those who obtains Prophet’s intercession (Shafa’ah) on the Day of Judgment [Great Rewards]
- The Hour on Friday in which the Supplication From a Muslim is Accepted
- Get your Minor Sins forgiven between Friday and the following Friday
- Day of Jumu’ah – Ask Allaah for Anything in the Last Hour after ‘Asr
- Walk to Jumu’ah, fulfill these conditions for Hefty Reward