~ The Clear Distinction Between Sufism and The Zuhd of The Salaf – Shaykh Ahmad ibn Ahmad Shamlaan [Audio|Ar-En]
The Clear Distinction Between Sufism and The Zuhd of The Salaf
Shaykh Ahmad ibn Ahmad Shamlaan (hafidhahullaah)
Bismillaah wa -Alhamdulillaah wa Salaatu wa Salaam ‘alaa Rasulillaah ‘amma ba’d
Muwahhideen Publications facilitated a LIVE telelink lecture with Shaykh Ahmad ibn Ahmad Shamlaan (hafidhahullaah), from the mashaayikh and head of Dar ul Hadeeth, Radaa’, Yemen.
A superb refutation of the falsehood of the sufis!
The noble Shaykh Ahmad ibn Ahmad Shamlaan (hafidhahullaah) explained that Zuhud is to renounce worldly pleasures in order to gain nearness to Allaah. It is to leave off what Allaah has made haram and to do that which Allaah has made obligatory. This concept is of tremendous importance in Islaam and the Shaykhpresented this in the form of a comparison between the proper and upright Zuhud of the Salaf to the extreme and deviant practices of the sufis. The Salaf best understood and practiced this noble principle. They had reached the pinnacle of sincerity and devotion to Allaah and strict adherence to the sunnah of the Messenger (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), performing all acts of worship in precise accordance to the legislated texts. The Shaykh showed the clear distinction of this to the absurd innovations of the sufis who went to such extremes in their ‘ibaadah, out of their acclaimed piety, that many of their beliefs and practices fell into kufr.
Our Shaykh Ahmad Shamlaan (hafidhahullaah) continues in this lecture making distinct the falsehood of thesufis and the proper practice of our salaf us saalih in their implementation of zuhud.
Wa Billaahi Tawfeeq
Wa SallAllaahu wa Sallaama wa Barak ‘alaa Nabiyanna Muhammad wa ‘alaa ‘Alyhi wa Sahbyhi wa Sallam
Source : Taken from http://www.mpubs.org with permission
Reality Of Sufi Shaikhs
Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid (hafidhahullaah)
- Shaikh Muhammad Amaan al-Jaami describing the leaders of the Sufi paths – [Video|Ar-En]
- Hizb ut-Tahrir Taqi ud-Din an-Nabahani Khawarij Takfir Sufi – by Abu Khadeejah
- Ash’aree Soofee Nuh Haa Meem Keller
- Ibn Arabi On the Scale Of Ahlus Sunnah
- The Soofeeyah Relieve themselves of Worship
- Shaykh al-Fawzân about Ahbâsh and Abdullâh al-Habashî (AICP, Habashis)
- Sufism is not from Islam – by Shaykh Fawzaan
- Shaykh Falaah Bin Isma’eel’s Encounter With A Sufi in Prophet’s Masjid (Funny Story)
- MUST SEE !! Sufis Stabbing Themselves: A Miracle? | Shaikh al-Albaani