Uploaded by adam ibn zuber
- Allah is not Imageless - Permanent Commitee
- The meaning of the Hadith “Allah created Adam in His Image” - permanent Commitee
Seeing Allaah on the Last Day
Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid (hafidhahullaah)
The believers will see Allah in the Hereafter.
The greatest bliss one can achieve in Jannah is to see Allah.
It is the purpose for which we do the good deeds and compete with one another!
Lecture by Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid from The London Conference May 2011
~ They can not encompass anything of His Knowledge – Shaykh Hasan ibn Abdul Wahhab Marzooq al-Banna [Audio|Ar-En]
They can not encompass anything of His Knowledge
Shaykh Hasan ibn Abdul Wahhab Marzooq al-Banna
The greatest ayah, Ayatul-Kursee; description of Allah’s attribute, none can encompass anything of his knowledge, except what He wills. Due to that, call upon Allah alone and be upright and do not follow their desires…
Lecture by Shaykh Hassan Al-Banna from UK Tour Series 2012 (Arabic & English)
Source : Taken from http://soundcloud.com/salafievents/his-knowledge with Permission
Abu Iyaad explains how Imaam Ahmed used reason to explain that Allah is above the creation.
Taken from Lesson 49 of Explanation of Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah
- Allah is NOT in the midst of, or surrounded by the heavens BUT He is above the heavens
- The Ascendancy of Allaah & A Refutation of Wahdatul Wujood & Hulool – Sheikh Al-Albanee
- The Misguided Saying of Some People that Allaah is Everywhere or Present in all Things – Sheikh Al-Albanee
- Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala)’s Descent to the lowest heaven in last third of every night
- Al-Albani and the American Hitchhiker … Is Allaah Everywhere?
- A Refutation of Those who Accuse Ahlus-Sunnah of Confining Allaah to a Place – Moosaa Richardson – Youtube
- Explanation of the Ma’iyyah (i.e. Allaah being with the creation) of Allaah – Sheikh Ibn Baz
- The meaning of Allaah’s ma’iyyah – Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al ‘Uthaymeen
- A Refutation of Those who Accuse Ahlus-Sunnah of Confining Allaah to a Place – Sheikh Al-Albanee
- High is Allaah above what the Sufis ascribe to Him