by Umar Quinn (hafidhahullaah)
From The Germantown Masjid Winter Conefrence of 2012
Uploaded by adam ibn zuber
- Allah is not Imageless - Permanent Commitee
- The meaning of the Hadith “Allah created Adam in His Image” - permanent Commitee
Seeing Allaah on the Last Day
Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid (hafidhahullaah)
The believers will see Allah in the Hereafter.
The greatest bliss one can achieve in Jannah is to see Allah.
It is the purpose for which we do the good deeds and compete with one another!
Lecture by Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid from The London Conference May 2011
~ They can not encompass anything of His Knowledge – Shaykh Hasan ibn Abdul Wahhab Marzooq al-Banna [Audio|Ar-En]
They can not encompass anything of His Knowledge
Shaykh Hasan ibn Abdul Wahhab Marzooq al-Banna
The greatest ayah, Ayatul-Kursee; description of Allah’s attribute, none can encompass anything of his knowledge, except what He wills. Due to that, call upon Allah alone and be upright and do not follow their desires…
Lecture by Shaykh Hassan Al-Banna from UK Tour Series 2012 (Arabic & English)
Source : Taken from http://soundcloud.com/salafievents/his-knowledge with Permission
Abu Iyaad explains how Imaam Ahmed used reason to explain that Allah is above the creation.
Taken from Lesson 49 of Explanation of Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah
- Allah is NOT in the midst of, or surrounded by the heavens BUT He is above the heavens
- The Ascendancy of Allaah & A Refutation of Wahdatul Wujood & Hulool – Sheikh Al-Albanee
- The Misguided Saying of Some People that Allaah is Everywhere or Present in all Things – Sheikh Al-Albanee
- Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala)’s Descent to the lowest heaven in last third of every night
- Al-Albani and the American Hitchhiker … Is Allaah Everywhere?
- A Refutation of Those who Accuse Ahlus-Sunnah of Confining Allaah to a Place – Moosaa Richardson – Youtube
- Explanation of the Ma’iyyah (i.e. Allaah being with the creation) of Allaah – Sheikh Ibn Baz
- The meaning of Allaah’s ma’iyyah – Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al ‘Uthaymeen
- A Refutation of Those who Accuse Ahlus-Sunnah of Confining Allaah to a Place – Sheikh Al-Albanee
- High is Allaah above what the Sufis ascribe to Him
~ Explanation of “Say, if the Most Merciful had a son then I am the first of the worshippers” – Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan [Mp3|Ar-En]
Explanation of “Say, if the Most Merciful had a son then I am the first of the worshippers”
Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (hafidhahullaah)
Audio Courtesy: http://mtws.posterous.com
Tafseer Ibn Kathir:
Say: “If the Most Gracious had a son, then I am the first of the worshippers.” Glorified is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne! Exalted be He from all that they ascribe (to Him).So leave them (alone) to speak nonsense and play until they meet the Day of theirs which they have been promised.) (43.Surah Zukhruf v.81-83)
(Say) — `O Muhammad’ –
(If the Most Gracious had a son, then I am the first of the worshippers.) meaning, `if this were so, then I would worship Him on that basis, because I am one of His servants; I obey all that He commands me and I am not too arrogant or proud to worship Him.’ This conditional phrase does not mean that what is described could happen nor that is possible as Allah says:
(Had Allah willed to take a son, He could have chosen whom He willed out of those whom He created. But glory be to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Irresistible.) (39:4). Allah says here:
(Glorified is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne! Exalted be He from all that they ascribe (to Him).) meaning, exalted and sanctified and glorified be the Creator of all things far above having any offspring, for He is Unique, One and Eternally Self-Sufficient. There is none equal to Him or like Him, and He does not have any offspring.
(So leave them (alone) to speak nonsense) means, in their ignorance and misguidance,
(and play) in their world,
(until they meet the Day of theirs which they have been promised.) which is the Day of Resurrection, i.e., then they will come to know what their end and destination will be on that Day.