What Has Been Said About Fortune-tellers and Their Like – Kitaab at-Tawheed – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
This is the weekly Saturday morning class given at Masjid at-Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA.
From the book Al-Mulakhas fee Sharh Kitaabit-Tawheed by Sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan.
Kitaab At-Tawheed, Chapter: 24 (please note that some publications list chapters differently) - [Read @ What Has Been Said About Fortune-tellers and Their Like]
What Has Been Said About Fortune-tellers and Their Like
Muslim has narrated, on the authority of one of the wives of the Prophet (Hafsah – may Allah be pleased with her), that Allah’s Prophet said:
“Whoever went to a fortune-teller and asked him about some matter (i.e. of the unseen) and believed him, will have his prayer rejected for forty days.”
You may download the original text in Arabic here: الملخص في شرح كتاب التوحيد
Posted from : http://followthesalaf.com
Have Taqwa of Allah & Perform 5 Salah, Fast in Ramadhan, Pay Zakah & Obey your Leaders – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
Audio : Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee (hafidhahullaah)
Explanation of Selected Ahaadeeth from Riyaadus-Saaliheen by Sheikh Muhammad ibn al-Uthaymeen.(rahimahullaah)
In this class we read the explanation of the last hadith in the chapter of at-Taqwaa which is the sermon of the Messenger sallallahu alaihi wa sallam in the Farewell Pilgrimage.
Wednesday’s classes on the Explanation of Riyaadus-Saaliheen are held particularly for women after salatul-asr at Masjid Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA. However, this is a book for us all to learn and benefit from, and we encourage everyone to join us.
Posted from : http://followthesalaf.com
73. Abu Umamah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) during the sermon of the Farewell Pilgrimage saying, ”Be mindful of your duty to Allah; perform your five daily Salat, observe Saum during the month (of Ramadan) , pay the Zakat on your properties and obey your leaders; (if you do so) you will enter the Jannah of your Rubb”.
Commentary: The word Wada`, means to say farewell. The Farewell Pilgrimage was the last pilgrimage, the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) performed, and on this occasion he bade farewell to the people and for this reason it came to be known as Hajjat-ul-Wada`. Obedience of the rulers is stressed but it is conditional, that is to say, they are to be obeyed only if their orders are not against the injunctions of Allah. Similarly, their obedience is obligatory till such time that they do not do anything which amounts to open disbelief. If any of these two things occurs, then no obedience would be due to them.
Guidelines In Islam For The Woman – Abdur-Razzaq ibn Abdil-Muhsin Al-Badr – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
This Friday Khutbah was given at Masjid At-Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA.
This was taken from one of the khutab of our noble sheikh Abdur-Razzaq ibn Abdil-Muhsin Al-Badr. You can find the original audio and transcription here:صيانة الإسلام للمرأة
These are beautiful guidelines that every Muslim woman should adhere to. They do not oppress her nor do they take her freedom, as some foolish people claim. Rather they are legislated by Allahu subhaanahu wa ta’aala to preserve and protect the precious and priceless gem that is the Muslim woman.
- The Muslim Woman is the Best of Women on Earth – Hasan As-Somali [Audio|En]
- Selections from the Book: My Advice to the Women – Hasan as-Sumaalee [Mp3|En]
- A Reminder to the Women who are Being Tested by Allaah with Calamities, Misfortunes and Homelessness – Dawud Adib [Mp3|En]
- Why are Women The Majority of The Hellfire – Shaykh ‘Adil as-Sayyid [Mp3|Ar-Eng]
- Women who are Clothed Yet Naked with Hair Like The Humps Of Camels (Camel Hump “Hijab”) – Hasan as-Somali (mp3/english)
- Removing Doubts about the Status of Women in Islam – Shaykh Ahmad ‘Umar Bazmool (mp3/arabic-english)
- Ther Great blessings of Allaah (Subhaanahu wa ta’alaa) on Women by Islaam – Abu Yusuf Khaleefah (mp3/english)
Prayer of the Traveler – From the book Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi by Sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
- The Prayer of a Traveler - by Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzan
Taken from “A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence” (Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi) by Sheikh Salih Al-Fawzan , Vol 1
- The Traveler, Traveling, and Its Conditions – Shaykh al-Albaani [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
This lecture was given on Saturday, December 1, 2012 in Masjid at-Tawheed in Stone Mountain, GA.
With this lecture, we will begin our weekly talk related to the Family in Islaam and related issues (selecting a spouse, raising children, the rights of the parents/child/husband/wife, status of the mother, and much more….).
This class was given on Saturday, December 8, 2012 in Masjid at-Tawheed, Stone Mountain, GA. This was taken from a Friday Khutbah by our sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan, hafidhahullah.
This class was given on Saturday, December 15, 2012 in Masjid at-Tawheed, Stone Mountain, GA.This was taken from a Friday Khutbah by our sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan, hafidhahullah.
~ The Importance of following the Creed of the Salaf, and knowing the false creeds that oppose it – Shaykh Muhammed Al Aqeel [Audio|Ar-En]
The Importance of following the Creed of the Salaf,
& knowing the false creeds that oppose it
Shaikh Muhammad Abdul Wahaab Al-Aqeel
Translated by Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee
This Telelink was held on Sunday, November 25, 2012.
Topic: The Importance of following the Creed of the Salaf, and knowing the false creeds that oppose it.
Class of Monday, November 26, 2012.
From the book Al-Mulakhas al-Fiqhi by Sheikh Saaleh al-Fawzaan.
In this class we continue in the chapter on as-salat (prayer) as-sunan ar-raatibah (the optional prayers prayed right before or right after the obligatory prayers).
These prayer are highly recommended, so much so that some of the scholars would not take the testimony of a person who does not pray them.
The sheikh describes the 10 raka’at in these sunan. Do you know when they are each to be prayed? Listen to find out…
- Advice to Those Who Are Not Praying Any Nawaafil Prayers - Shaykh Muhammad ‘Umar Baazmool
- Sunnah Prayers Explained – Shaykh Bin Baz (rahimahullaah) – [Must Read]
- Al-Sunan al-Rawatib (Sunnah Mu’akkadah) - Shaik ibn Baaz
- The Excellence of Optional Prayers (Sunnah Mu’akkadah) along with the Obligatory Prayers - Riyadh ul Saleheen
- Desirability of offering Nawfil (Voluntary or Optional) Prayers at Home - Riyadh ul Saleheen
Friday Khutbah – From the Most Important of Commands…
Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee (hafidhahullaah)
This khutbah was given on Friday, November 30, 2012.
O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allâh, but do that which they are commanded. (At-Tahrim 66:6)
This telelink was given by Sheikh Abdul-Qaadir al-Junayd for our brothers in Orlando, Florida at Masjid Qubaa on Friday, December 21, 2012.
The sheikh gave us a beautiful talk regarding the Benefits for the Duaat (callers) as Extracted from the Hadith of the Messenger When He Sent Muaath ibn Jabal to Yemen.
~ What Distinguishes the One Following the Sunnah Upon the Way of the Salaf ? – Shaykh Abdul-Qaadir al-Junayd [Audio|Ar-En]
What Distinguishes the One Following the Sunnah Upon the Way of the Salaf ?
Shaykh Abdul-Qaadir al-Junayd (hafidhahullaah)
Translated by Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee (hafidhahullaah)
This telelink was given by Sheikh Abdul-Qaadir al-Junayd for our brothers in Orlando, Florida at Masjid Qubaa on Sunday, December 23, 2012.
The sheikh gave a concise answer to the question, “What are the things that distinguish the person who sticks to the sunnah upon the way of the Salaf from those who do not follow the way of the Salaf?”
The sheikh gave us 6 points upon this issue. Listen to find out what they are.
Please note that this talk is in English and Arabic. The first 12 minutes or so are in Arabic, with the complete English translation following.
Baarak Allahu feekum
Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee (hafidhahullaah)