Part 01: Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 46:23)
Part 02: Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 47:33)
Audio Download Courtesy: KSA_Dawah
“Indeed, this Knowledge is Religion, So Examine the One You Take Your Deen (Religion) From” – Abu Khadeejah AbdulWaahid [Audio|En]
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 42:32)
Courtesy: Salafiyyah Maldives
Imaam Ibn Seereen (rahimahullaah) said:
“Indeed, this Knowledge is Religion, So Examine the One You Take Your Deen (Religion) From.”
- Indeed This Knowledge Is Religion So Look To The One You Take Your Religion From – Shaykh Muhammad al-Imaam [Audio|Ar-En]
- Knowledge is Not to be Taken from the Pious Worshipper who doesn’t have Knowledge – Hasan as Sumali [Audio|En]
- Explaining Ibn al Qayyim poetry ”Knowledge is ‘Allaah said’ and ‘His messenger said’ …” – Shaikh Al-Ghudayaan [Video|Ar-En Subtitles]
- Distinguishing Those From Whom Knowledge Is Taken – Abu Khadeejah Abdul Waahid [Audio|En]
- Adhering to the Understanding of the Companions – Knowledge is what comes from Allaah and His Messenger – Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee [Audio|En]
- O Hasty Youth! Come to your Senses and Respect the Rights of The (Upright) Scholars and Teachers
- Criterion To Distinguish A True Scholar From An Imitator – Shaykh ibn Baaz
- Only a Person of Sunnah Loves the Ulemah and a Liar Hates Them (Must Listen
- [Video] The Evil Results of a Scholar of Innovation (MUST SEE)
- Not all who read are scholars – (must see, emotional!)
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 30:20)
The Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:
Be good to women, for indeed they were created from the rib, and indeed the rib is crooked, and the most crooked part of the rib is the upper portion, so if you try to straighten it you will break it, and if you leave it as it is it will remain crooked, so be good to women.
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 30:10)
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 49:49)
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 23:34)
A Jummah Khutba delivered by Abu Khadeejah Abdul-Waahid at Masjid as-Salafi Birmingham.
Our current Mosque premises are rented, but we’d like to buy the building and make it a permanent Salafi Masjid for generations to come, by the Will of Allaah and His Aid.
Please take time to visit: SalafiIndependentSchool.com
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 27:26)
The Blessings of Ramadhaan and Some Rulings Regarding It
Abu Khadeejah حفظه الله
A very beneficial Khutbah regarding the blessed month of Ramadhaan.
Posted from: http://manhajulhaqq.wordpress.com
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 38:23)