Don’t Worry It’s Coming Anyway!
Abu Dihyah Dawud Adeeb (hafidhahullaah)
Listen / Download Mp3 Here (Time 28:37)
- Being a Slave to Wealth – Al-Istiqaamah, Issue No.7
- How to earn more rizq (sustenance) !!!
- The Perfect Investment
- Increase of Provision through Forgiveness
- Means of Sustenance - By al-’Allaamah Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab al-Wassaabee (Transcribed)
- The Evil of Craving for Wealth and Status - by al-Haafidh ibn Rajab al-Hanbalee [PDF] [Book]
O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqûn (pious – see V.2:2). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware. ( Noble Qur’an 49:13)
Narrated by Abu huraira, The prophet peace be upon him said: “Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth, but rather at your hearts and your works” (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564)
In his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah’s Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:
“There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white except by piety.”
Means to Learning Arabic
Dawud Adib (hafidhahullaah)
- Participating in Christmas with the Kuffaar – Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn Baaz [Video|Ar-En]
- Greeting The Kuffaar On Christmas – Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen
- “No You Too!”
Published on 6 Nov 2012 by troidca
Our beloved elder, Dawud Adib discusses the interesting history of the area known as Germantown, formerly Germantownship, a settler community in the 17th century of Germans and English, home of the first printed Bible in the United States, the former capitol of the United States, that Allaah blessed and destined to be replaced with Islam and Muslims at every turn, but what legacy will the current Muslim populous leave behind?
 A Reminder to the Women who are Being Tested by Allaah with Calamities, Misfortunes and Homelessness – Dawud Adib [Mp3|En]
A Reminder to the Women who are Being Tested by Allaah with Calamities, Misfortunes and Homelessness
Abu Dihyah Dawud Adib (hafidhahullaah)
Insight into trials and tribulations, their difficulty and their reward. The wisdom of Allaah in testing those whom he loves. Examples of perserverance from the Women of the Salaf.