The khutbah is regarding the Importance of Correct Islamic Manners and is a prelude to the lecture series “Upright Moral Character” that followed over the next several days.
Listen / Download mp3:
Shaikh Muhammad ibn Salih al-’Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah) authored a highly beneficial book Upright Moral Character – A Concise Guide to Attaining Dignified Islaamic Character (troid.ca), which our dear brother Moosa Richardson translated, in which Shaikh Al-’Uthaimeen classified manners in two groups: firstly, manners with Allaah (‘azza wa jall), and then manners with the creation.
- An Example of Shaykh Ibnul-’Uthaymeen’s Beautiful Manners in Giving Da’wah
- Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen and the Speeding Ticket
- The Reality of Character and Manners, and how Ahlul Bid’ah distort the true meaning of Akhlaaq
- How to Acquire Good Manners – by Shaykh Muhammad Saleh Al Uthaymeen
- This is a chapter from the book “Makaarim-ul-Akhlaaq” (pg. 32-35) [Dar-ul-Watan Lin-Nashr] By Shaikh Muhammad bin Saalih Al-‘Uthaimeen, prepared and arranged by Khaalid Abu Saalih
- Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab) – Sahih Bukhari
- General Behaviour (Al-Adab) – Sahih Muslim